Wednesday, September 05, 2007


According to this article on espn.com, number one overall pick and generally enormous man JaMarcus the Hut might finally be ready to put down the funnel cake and play some football.

I like how the "advisor" who is quoted is JaMarcus the Hut's uncle. And the uncle is questioning the way the Raiders do business. Despite the general comical state of their franchise, these are still highly paid and highly qualified football and business people. JaMarcus the Hut's uncle's major qualification is that he happens to be related to a woman who owns a vagina wide enough to push out a fifty pound kid. I assume, anyway. I mean I wasn't there or anything
, but that baby had to be huge. Not me- I was built for speed coming straight out of the womb.

Am I the only one who thinks that the Raiders should now sign Byron Leftwich? I'd put Leftwich, Russell, and Culpepper all on the field at the same time. Is he gonna throw? or throw a mean block on a blitzing linebacker? The Raiders could h
ave a pie eating contest to decide on the starter from week to week. Actually, these fatasses are rich. Make it a lobster eating contest. The east bay would be cleaned out by November. Wait- I don't think there are lobster in the bay by Oakland. Probably just boots and dead bodies. Maybe a Pontiac Fiero.
By the by- that picture of JaMarcus the Hut up there? I hate that fucking picture. Has anyone ever looked dumber in a picture than he does in that picture? He looks like he should be carrying a club and dragging a woman behind him by her hair.
----------------
Now playing: Biz Markie - My Name Is
via FoxyTunes

No comments: