Thursday, October 18, 2007


Javon Walker going under the knife. Javon's finally throwing down on the surgery tip for the knee injury that has kept him out for the last few games. And limited early in the season. And less than 100% last year. And out all the year before that. Uh oh. At this point, if Javon ends up as anything better than a pirate captain with a peg leg, we'll have to consider it a victory. Unless he became Captain Morgan. That guy is awesome.

Stephen Alexander was placed on IR. which, of course, means Denver re-signed Chad Mustard. At this point, I can't even find a joke in this because it's pretty much a joke itself. I hereby become the first person to call for his enlistment returning punts. Oh wait...

The Buffs finally got a recruit. 4* running back Ray Polk, from Arizona has given CU his oral. Um, commitmentwise, that is. 5* linebacker Lynn Katoa has also added the Buffs to his list, and will be visiting campus this weekend.

I didn't watch the game. I made last weekend my bye week as well. I was in San Francisco and quite drunk by the time the CU game was on, and although I watched some of it, I don't really remember much. I'm forwarding through the game on Tivo slowly, but it's kind of depressing. NEXT UP: The Kansas Jayhawks, who are undefeated and atop the North division. In football. No, seriously.

1 comment:

@slushygutter said...

Welcome to CU, Mr Polk. A great get, saw UM and Ore offered as well.