Monday, October 01, 2007

I'll get to the Broncos shortly, but first: remember when we traded George Foster and Tatum Bell for Dre Bly, and the media was quick to applaud the Lions for acquiring two starters? Well, Tatum bell has been running a lot harder than he ever did for Denver, but now Kevin Jones is back and he'll be splitting carries, at best. Further, the Human Turnstile has been benched for poor play. I know- you're all as surprised as I am. George Foster not being a good offensive tackle. Who could possibly have seen it coming?
Also, I was watching the Bears game, and the announcers were absolutely flabbergasted- FLABBERGASTED I SAY- that Brian Griese was not the "spark" for the Bears offense. Apparently the announcers had never ever seen Brian Griese play, because he has never sparked anything in his life. I'm sure Bronco fans everywhere were listening just as quizzically as I was. Brian Griese? huh? Brian griese is the most milquetoast QB in the history of the league. On a scale of Van Pelt to Elway, Brian Griese is positively Trent dilfer-esque.

No comments: