Tuesday, August 28, 2007

"Well, alright, as long as you promise to hold me afterwards, and you'd better not go bragging to your buddies tomorrow. "

UPDATE: Rod Smith is physically unable to perform. Rod Smith gets moved to the PUP list, which means he can't be activated until the Steelers game. This is also not really a surprise. If I was a player, I wouldn't like to be on the Physically Unable to Perform list. They need to change the name. Because I can still perform, baby. All. Night. Long. Also updated is that spectacularly unflattering picture of Mike Leach, complete with anal sex joke!

Amazingly, Andrew Mason can't get a scoop from the team that employs him, but the Denver Post is reporting that Paul Ernster, Quentin Harris, Preston Parsons, and Cameron Vaughn also bite the dust. No one anywhere is surprised. UPDATE: Well, since the Rod Smith announcement, the artcile has changed, and now Parsons and Vaughn apparently aren't cut yet. Thanks a fucking lot, Mike Klis. You made me look like an asshole. You've made a powerful enemy, my friend. Whatever- enjoy you're vacations until Saturday, guys. Then you can go back to getting that super soaker off the top shelf for me at Target.

I should be amazed that Ernster got cut. He's younger and cheaper than Sauerbrun, he has out performed him in the games, and he doesn't have the nasty illicit substance problem. Like I said- I should be amazed, but I'm not.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's nothing in the Post story about Vaughn or Parsons being cut.

Hallux Valgus said...

There was when I initially posted it, back before the Rod Smith PUP part came online