Thursday, October 04, 2007


First, something new- Travis Henry tested positive for the pot, again. He's done for a year, and probably done as a Bronco. I've already started building my draft list for RB's. It goes like this, in a preliminary, ad hoc fashion:
Darren McFadden- Arkansas
Jonathan Stewart-Oregon
BenJarvis Green-Ellis- OleMiss
Yvenson Bernard- Oregon StateRyan Torain- Arizona State
Mike Hart- Michigan

In that order for now. That's a start. Stewart is 5'11" 230 lbs. and runs a 4.4 40 yard dash. I have no idea why he doesn't get more juice nationally. Whatever- Travis Henry is a dickface. Adjust your fantasy teams now.

These guys aren't helping. In light of today's news, I'd say that Ricky Williams to Denver is less than likely. Over/ Under on number of white guys with dreadlocks in this group opens at "all of them." I'm still taking the over.

Say goodnight, Hixon. I'm not even bothering with a link, because he's not important. But Domenik Hixon's days of running straight into the back of his lead blockers are over. Next up to the slaughter? Brian Clark. Wasn't this Scott O'Brien guy supposed o fix all this? I give him an F-

----------------
Now playing: Kid´n´Play - Fun House
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

Jewger said...

What are you going to yell when they hand the ball off to Cecil Sapp now? Cuz, "Give the ball to the guy who's making all the money!" ain't gunna make no sense anymore. On a more serious note, I feel bad for Henry's 9+ illegitimate children(I'm assuming there are more or will be very soon) who will now have even a harder time collecting child support from this pot smoking, condom breaking moron.