Friday, April 27, 2007


This baby here is pretty much what I think of when I picture Bill Williamson from the Denver Post. Either the baby or a monkey in a trench coat and a little fedora with a tag that says PRESS. And maybe the monkey is smoking a cigar and banging on a little monkey-sized type writer. I think that way because Bill Williamson sucks. Now I know that Denver has been spoiled forever with Scoop Schefter, but surely the Post can do better than this. Here's a quote from his latest "article."
No one is quite sure whom and at which position the Broncos will draft once NFL
commissioner Roger Goodell commences the events Saturday morning - including the
Broncos.
The team has spent the better part of the offseason and much of this week gauging opportunities to move up in the draft from their No. 21 spot.
Expect the Broncos to continue to work the phones, and if they don't make a deal to move up, they could move down once they are on the clock.
Wow. You just blew my mind, Bill Williamson. So let me get this straight. The Broncos may move up, or they may move down, but no one's really sure. Does that about cover it? Kudos, intrepid reporter! After that, he lists some players Denver "might" take, and since it's Bill Williamson, the one quote he gets from a team source is Mike Shanahan saying, We have to explore every possibility." If I haven't mentioned it yet- I hate Bill Williamson.

1 comment:

Hercules Rockefeller said...

Legwold > Klis > Williamson

Kiszla and Paige are a distint millionth.