Monday, September 17, 2007



From the NFL.com transaction log:

  • 9/2: Chad Mustard cut.
  • 9/8: Adam Meadows cut. Chad Mustard signed.
  • 9/11: Chad Mustard cut. Jamie Winborn signed.
  • 9/15: Stephen Alexander cut. Chad Mustard signed

From Andrew Mason's blog today (9/17):

1:46 P.M. MDT: Said that Stephen Alexander is back on the team, and that the team has already released Chad Mustard. “Hopefully nobody signs him and we have that luxury (of bringing back Mustard).”

Really guys? I don't think Chad Mustard is who you should be agonizing over.

2 comments:

Hercules Rockefeller said...

If I was Mustard, I'd tell the Donks to go fuck themselves the next time they called.

I cant believe Stephen Alexander is still on the roster.

Hallux Valgus said...

I'm still trying to figure out which one's which. They both look exactly the same to me. Can't we just get Stephen Mustard or Chad Alexander?